Sunday, January 27, 2013

FitBit?! :)

Have you all heard of it? I have always wanted a body bug like they have on the biggest loser but I found something I want more! I have been researching the FitBit and think I may need to save up and get me one! :) I think it would be great motivation for me!! Plus the FitBit One that I want tracks sleep patterns which will allow me to learn how to sleep better! If you have used one I wanna know what you think! I'm excited!! I think I might be able to save and get one in a few months!! :)

3 comments:

  1. So..I have used both, and its really cool at first it takes a little while to get used to sleeping with. The fitbit is easier to hide, and its annoying when the body bugg loses contact with your skin. I did like the body bugg better at the time it gave more options. I ended up selling both after a while...the novelty wears off, get a cheap pedometer from Walmart like 5 bucks...see if you still use it in a month if so upgrade. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought one of these back in November. I really like it and it syncs with my Sparkpeople account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ended up with a Polar FT4 and love it but I want it to do more lol pus I have the chest strap when it loses contact with my skin it stops and I have to stop and fix it so I think I might look into the FitBit for a birthday present to myself. Thank you both for your input! :) I had no idea you can sync it with Sparkpeople! That is great to know!!

    ReplyDelete