Thursday, December 20, 2012

The start of my long journey!

So this is the first post of many that I will be making! :) This post will be short as I'm laying in bed in a lot of pain. I have a headache and I'm assuming due to the cold my entire body is killing me to the point I can barely move :/ Well to start off I'm a 28yr old female that was recently given a wake up call by my Dr. I knew I had more health problems than just my weight just didn't know it was as bad as I found out it was. After finding out I cut all sodas out of my diet (I'm a complete soda addict!) And ended up losing 40lbs in about a months time. My severe depression, agoraphobia, and anxiety got the best of me and I ended up falling off the wagon per say. My friend told me about caloriecount.com and let me tell you that was an eye opener lol btw that is an AMAZING site to get the help and support to succeed! Its not just for people wanting to loose weight either its for people needing to loose, gain, maintain, or help battle eating disorders! Totally recommend it! :) For anyone who decides to read this you will get to know me over time in my posts as I'm a very honest and open person and will be holding myself accountable for my over eating, binge eating and emotional eating. For now I'm going to take a nap because even laying here typing on my phone is killing my arm lol til I post again! :)

1 comment:

  1. One day at a time Lynn. I hope your husband can keep the ice cream, cookies and pizza out of the house for the first 6 weeks. Meanwhile, search for good-for-you snacks. Also, stock up on lemons, limes, grapefruits, and cucumbers. Slice and add to your drinking water! I started with 3, 12oz bottles in 12hrs and worked myself up to 100oz in 18hrs. Yes, the bathroom and I became great friends but I soon realized the fat was melting off along with the water! :)

    What an awesome gift you're giving to yourself and your family this Christmas. Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete