Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas!

Wrapping those presents took WAY longer than expected! But they are all finished along with chocolate chip cookies and hot chocolate I made for the kids! :) This year we are blessed to have another family here with us. I think I'm more excited to record them opening presents and watching their faces light up then the kids are getting ready to open them! Lol I have the blog started on the computer with the stats, but need to wait until tonight to finish and post it. I can say as of today I have lost 45.5lbs! It still hasn't registered in my head as I cant see much of a difference, but my sweats are starting to not stay up on my butt lol Looking back on where we were and what we had last year compared to this year makes me cry! We have came so far and I'm so proud of my husband and I. I can't believe we are having a Christmas this beautiful! I Thank the lord for that, as he has blessed us with the hard work we put forth to get here. And the fact we have our own place to live finally is an amazing feeling! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas everyone! And remember to cherish every moment you have to spend with your loved ones as you never know what tomorrow brings! And don't take the little things for granted, look at all the beauty life is in itself :)

1 comment:

  1. Appreciate every day. Look forward to tomorrow. Have hope.

    ReplyDelete