Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Flour-less Pancakes?!

Do you love pancakes but wish you had a flour-less option for them? Well ... I have the recipe for you!!! I made these for the first time the other day and I absolutely LOVEEE them! I will post the picture as well :) SO for these all you really need is
1 Banana
2 Eggs
That's all! Pretty easy huh! Blend them together cook like pancakes and you are good to go :) You can customize them as well. You can use 3 egg whites instead of 2 eggs, you can add a natural sweetener (they are pretty sweet by themselves though so try it without first) you can add your favorite protein powder, you can add blueberries or oatmeal.

The ones in the picture that I made are as follows:

1 Banana
2 Eggs
1/2 Scoop of my Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Powder

(Blended in my magic bullet)
Cook ... Just like pancakes

For topping instead of syrup I added a Tablespoon of Greek yogurt and some sliced apples on top! Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment