Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Progress

I have been slacking with my blogging. I need to make sure I blog everyday at least once. I have been setting goals and daily goals for myself so I will be adding on blogging as a daily goal! I have a bunch of things I would like to blog about and update everyone on :) It is early in the morning and we are up eating breakfast (make sure you eat breakfast! ;) ) and getting ready to head to the YMCA!!! Yesterday I decided I was going to have an amazing day because I was going to make it amazing and let's just say I rocked it! I will do a post on yesterday when I get back from swimming. I have a large NSV (non-scale victory) yesterday and I am SO proud of myself! I want to show everyone my progress so far. I took a picture when I was 30lbs down and one the other night at 60lbs down. Man I wish I would have taken a pic at the VERY start of my journey but it is ok :) So here is a picture, this was the BIGGEST step for me to post it on my FB page as it is a public page on a social media site. I did this to myself though and I needed to take responsibility for what I did. I will be back on to finish blogging after I get in some swimming and an water aerobics class, I will also be posting my new goals that I am aiming for! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment